Friday, 22 March 2013

DIY Wall Mounted Headboard Completed!

Here it is, the final product!

Mounting the tiles to the wall was relatively easy. I decided to use this Duck brand mounting tape. It ran me about $5 for a 15' roll. I cut small pieces and used 5 for each tile (one piece in each corner and one in the center). 

First thing I did was measure the center of the bed and used a level to draw a vertical line to match the first tile up to. For each row I started at the center and worked my way out. 

And this is what it looks like completed without the pillows covering the bottom row.

Click here to view the first step with instructions!

No comments:

Post a Comment